I wanted to make something that tasted similar to Chinese food but without all that soy, chemicals, and preservatives. Here is my recipe for this awesome pasta dish.
- 3 to 4 Zucchini (spiralized, sprinkled with Himalayan salt to draw out the moisture, let it sit for about 5 to 7 minutes and squeeze water out.)
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno peppers (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Olives (sliced)
- dried oregano/ favorite dried herbs.
Add your favorite veggies like carrots or even cauliflower, I just added whatever I had at hand.
- half an Avocado
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- about 4 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- few basil leaves
- himilayan salt and pepper to taste ( I added about 1 tsp of salt and half tsp of pepper)
Blend in a high speed blender. Ideally you’ll want a thick sauce but if it’s too thick add some water. Add sauce to the pasta and mix well. Done.
Add your favorite tea to complete the meal. I’ve added cat’s claw tea and find my body reacts well to this combination. This dish has many stimulating ingredients like garlic, jalapeno peppers, and spices. It’s nice to have a deep, nourishing herbal tea like cat’s claw to help calm the body from overstimulation. Just going by experience and what works for me 🙂